Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stir Fry for Dinner...

We eat a lot of stir fries, it's one of my most favorite dishes to cook! Why...because it cleans out the fridge! I love to pull foods from the fridge, throw them in a wok....voila! Something yummy always comes of it! I'm not a big fan of moose but I'm trying to broaden my horizons! So, I pulled the moose round steak from the freezer, let it thaw, soaked it in water for an hour....the base of tonight's stir fry! Here's how it went:

Moose Stir Fry

Moose Round Steak, sliced
Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
Garlic Salt
Sugar Snap Peas
Onions, Sliced

Heat wok then add the olive oil, salt, pepper and Garlic Salt. Add sliced moose meat (or beef, if you prefer), brown in wok until cooked through and slightly crispy on the edges. Remove from wok, set aside. In same wok, add more olive oil, sugar snap peas and onions. Stirring continuously, fry until onions are translucent but still slightly crispy. Add moose back into wok, heat through. Serve over Rice or Pasta, if desired.
Couldn't be easier and OMG, couldn't be tastier! I won't say that I love moose meat but I surely don't hate it!


Make sure your wok is very hot before adding meat...


OMG, doesn't this look yummy? It was SO SO good! I love the crunchy snow peas, they add such freshness to the stir fries! 


No comments:

Post a Comment